Yale University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate) to graduates!
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
View English translation of diploma
Learn more about the security features of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate
Validate the authenticity of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate
CeCredential Frequently Asked Questions
View commonly asked questions about the CeDiploma or CeCertificate
- Click on the “Register/Download Now” link above
- Select “Add to Cart”
- Click on “Checkout” link to continue with payment
Note: Students who graduated prior to May 2021 should click "Pre-May 2021 Graduates" and fill out the request form.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript:
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
More on CeCredentials:
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com